Welcome to the WE HELP platform (“the Platform”). Your privacy is important to us. We strive to ensure that our use of your personal information
4. Personal information
Personal information indicates the information that identifies or relates specifically to you including but not limited to your financial information, your name, ID number, age and employee number, salary information and bank account details. This information is vital to Green Dream being able to provide the Services in the way it is intended.
The information that is collected is done
▪ automatically when you visit our website or use our application;
▪ as part of the registration process through yourself and your employer;
▪ when downloading the application, google and third party tools such as Sentry.io and Google Analytics will be used for analytics, tracking and crash monitoring;
▪ when you provide voluntarily through surveys or questionnaires.
But that excludes anonymous, de-identified, statistical, and public information.
Green Dream shall use your personal information to:
▪ meet our responsibilities and obligations to you;
▪ once we have collected and analysed your personal information, we may send you promotional material or details which we think may be of interest to you but will only do so with your permission;
▪ process your personal information for ordinary business purposes (this includes to open and maintain your profile, give effect to transactions, administer queries where applicable, manage our risks and maintain our overall relationship with you);
▪ carry out statistical and other analyses to identify potential markets and trends,
evaluate and improve our business (this includes improving existing and developing new products and services, technical improvements to software and/or resolution of software bugs);
▪ tell you about services and products available;
▪ make sure our business suits your needs; and
▪ comply with applicable regulations.
We will only disclose your personal information if:
▪ it is required by law;
▪ we have a public duty to disclose the information;
▪ our or your legitimate interests require disclosure; or
▪ you agree that we may disclose your information.
5. Acceptance and Changes
6. Security and Confidentiality
We understand the value of your personal information and the damage that exposure to such information can cause and therefore Green Dream will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”) are strictly adhered to as well as to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration. Your personal information is stored in databases that have built-in safeguards and firewalls to
ensure the privacy and confidentiality of that information. Green Dream recognizes the need for appropriate protection and management of the personal information you share with us. We protect that information using industry standard technical and organizational measures to secure the information we store, and we are
constantly monitoring internet developments to ensure our systems evolve as required. We also test our systems regularly to make sure our security mechanisms are up to date. Green Dream wishes to record that personal information may be made available and/or disclosed by you via your individual groups on the Platform. Such information will only be available on the groups which you voluntarily join and only the other members shall have access to your profile. Also the use of user’s contact information for push notifications, email notifications etc during course of business on the app. Finally, we are subject to South African data protection laws, including the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa 1996, Protection of Personal Information Act 2013, the Electronic
Communications and Transactions Act, 2002, the Regulation of Interception of
Communication Act 2002, the National Credit Act 2005 read with the National Credit Amendment Act 2014 and the Consumer Protection Act 2008 which we comply with fully and give the greatest respect.
7. Contact Forms
When you make use of our online contact forms you provide us with your information voluntarily and consent to our storage and use thereof as well as consenting to all communication relating to your information and your use of the services, via email. We will store and use this information according to the terms of this agreement.
8. Links to other websites
Our website, related websites and mobile applications may have links to or from other websites. Although we try to link only to websites that also have high privacy standards, we are not responsible for their security, privacy practices or content. We recommend that you always read the privacy and security statements on these websites.
9. Monitoring of electronic communications
All communication to our users shall be done via email. In the event that you request communication via a different method and/or channel and if allowed by law, we may record and monitor the said communications to make sure that they comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities and internal policies.
10. Monitoring and analysis
We will monitor and analyse your profile for verification, fraud, compliance and other risk-related purposes as required by law.
11. Cookies and other technologies
12. Right to request access to your personal information
As aforementioned, we are committed to the protection of your personal information and any information disclosed to third parties is only done so with our knowledge and express authorisation. You are entitled to request access to your information at a prescribed fee and to request that inaccurate, irrelevant, excessive, outdated, misleading or unlawfully obtained information be corrected, deleted or in the case of a dispute, indicate that a correction has been requested, but not made.
13. Which laws apply?
14. Queries and complaints
Should you have any queries, please contact us on email@example.com.